Studying is so much easier when you have other people to share the load with. From discussing modules and assignments during the semester, right through to final revision before the exams, this forum brings us all together through the blood, sweat, tears and glory. JOIN the forum now and change the way you study forever!

Photo

PGCE foundation phase textbooks

pgce foundation phase tutorial letters textbooks

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Landib

Landib

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 08:48

Hi fellow students,

I am looking for someone who started PGCE foundation phase in the first semester who would be willing to share their 101 tutorial letters with me via email.

This is so that I can plan ahead for the cost of textbooks as well as for time constraints because I work two jobs. I have been accepted and I'm registering in the second semester. With unisa's current backlog who knows when my study material will actually reach me!

I tried checking the unisa website for the textbook list but it doesn't make it clear whether the textbook is for the early childhood development stream or foundation phase stream.

I am registering for the following modules:

ETH306W

PCF4065

PCF4076

PCF4088

PCF4099

PCF410X

PGC4019

PGC402C

PGC404C

PGC405D

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks! :)

My email address: landi.b22@gmail.com

#2 60558393

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 17:57

Hi there, it will be hard for you to register the mentioned modules as you do many things (Two jobs) at the same time.

Also make sure that what kind of a course you will be studying.

I advise you to take at least two modules per semester to make your life easier.

#3 Studentspace

Studentspace

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 6 August 2018 - 12:44

Unisa study materials available.
We help you with the following:
* Provide you with study notes.
* Provide you with memorandums of past papers.
* Assist you with your assignments.
If you need assistance with any of our services visit http://studentspaces.webs.com

Contact number: 0846051207
Email: studentspaces@outlook.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pgce, foundation phase, tutorial letters, textbooks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users