- Study Buddies
- → Most Liked Content
Most Liked Content
Posted by admin on 26 November 2011 - 14:14
It's not easy. It's even worse when you're studying part-time while working. It takes energy when you have none, enthusiasm when you're least prepared to give it, and mental acrobatics at odd hours of the night when the rest of the human race is fast asleep.
But we still do it, don't we? Because although studying may suck, the ultimate outcome is (eventually) worth every second of pain we all go through to get there. So to make the process a little easier on all of us, we think there's a lot to be gained by each of us sharing our ups, downs, lightbulb moments and hair-pulling tantrums. It's amazing how much easier a topic is to grasp when someone else puts it in plain English on the forum. And it's such a release when you're able to vent your plans to tear your textbook into ten million pieces and scatter them out at sea thanks to your latest mental breakdown.
The point is: make yourself at home. Spread out on our couches, lean on your fellow students and give as much as you receive. Your years of study will fly by a lot quicker and your marks will probably show a decent increase for it too.
A few rules to play by while you're here, please:
- Don't swear. We've all been there but it'll create a more peaceful atmosphere if we keep things clean.
- Don't be rude to other users. Fighting isn't worth depleting your time or energy for.
- Don't post advertising or spam. Any genuine goods for sale should be listed in the Classifieds.
- Don't post porn or other adult material. There are loads of other forums for that - this isn't one of them.
- Don't post study guides or book transcripts. Copyright needs to be respected.
- Don't use hate speech of any kind. Racism, sexism and all the other bad -isms are not welcome.
- Do use this forum as often as you can. That's what real study buddies do.
Posted by VanessaWS on 15 May 2013 - 14:00
Posted by ryanish on 3 December 2011 - 20:04
Posted by jaseyboy on 9 January 2013 - 20:45
Sisyphus and others, join me in celebrating your upcoming graduation ceremonies!
Posted by BerniceEL on 3 December 2012 - 21:44
The prerequisite is two of the exams I wrote this Oct/Nov and my thinking is that I couldn't have failed both. Soooo if I failed one then I will quickly register for it again this semester. I'm not sure how that will work out as I'm new at this ... but I thought I might as well give it horns before the novelty wears off. LOL
Posted by VanessaWS on 25 October 2012 - 14:41
Good luck with the exam.
Posted by Dodabby on 3 July 2012 - 09:57
Posted by VanessaWS on 13 May 2012 - 20:00
Posted by Psyentist on 9 January 2012 - 16:38
Posted by admin on 11 December 2011 - 19:24
Click on the marker icon next to the 'View New Content' link, which is just below the search box on the top right of the site.
It'll help you link to Community, Forum and Member content in a flash.