Studying is so much easier when you have other people to share the load with. From discussing modules and assignments during the semester, right through to final revision before the exams, this forum brings us all together through the blood, sweat, tears and glory. JOIN the forum now and change the way you study forever!

Photo

Afl1501 Discussion Forum???

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 16:26

Hi all. Is there any1 out there doing AFL1501 and cannot see "new forum" when they log onto Myunisa?
Please help

#2 CarlaVDB

CarlaVDB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 17:14

Hi there

I am experiencing the same problem.

Is there anything we can try?

Anyone keen to start a study group for this?

Please let me know.

Thanks
C

#3 khumo001

khumo001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Facebook:Khumo van der Merwe
  • LocationMidrand

Posted 2 February 2013 - 08:01

Hi guys,

I received an sms that our first assignment is due on the 8th of Feb....I however do not seem to see any of the items they mention in the course intrduction and the assignements.

Regards

Khumo

#4 Jaqueline

Jaqueline

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 2 February 2013 - 12:16

Hi all

I have the same problem

I'm not sure if the web page is the problem or if i simply dont know what im doing?

If anyone finds somting that can help please let me know.

Regards
J

#5 Yonela

Yonela

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 2 February 2013 - 21:04

Hi to all of you doing AFL1501.Can anyone please help me about this module ijust receive a sms the due date for assignment is on Friday.

#6 mandylee13

mandylee13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 2 February 2013 - 21:04

Hi there
I hope you re all well.. I'm a little stressed as I too cannot find any of the tools for this module. Received an SMS stating a discussion has been started but there is no tool to start a discussion.Assignment is due on the 8th. Can anyone help????

#7 missaqoo

missaqoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 4 February 2013 - 06:31

Phew! A problem shared is a problem half solved for real. I've been stressing a lot, thinking maybe I'm the only one experiencing these problems... Still stressed anyway, because 4 more days to go, and I still haven't figured out what to do. Anyone found out about the group site(I got an sms about that, but don't have any access to it) or the discussion forum? PLZ HELP

#8 nomthibabe

nomthibabe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 4 February 2013 - 14:57

I have the same problem too... I have no idea what's going.. Actually I would have preferred to do it like the othewr modules

#9 missaqoo

missaqoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 5 February 2013 - 09:36

Hie there! Good news! Just coming from campus now to find out about the discussion forum. We not doing anything wrong, its just that some of the data base haven't been added yet, so we shouldn't worry about the due date. In the mean time, we can just prepare ourselves, we will get a new due date when everything is sorted out. Cheers.

#10 Ntsiki

Ntsiki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 7 February 2013 - 15:54

HEY Guys this online module is really confusing....i only got my study material FRIDAY...n since then iv been tryin 2 figure how 2 do assignment 1 of afl1501...pls help...

#11 Matob

Matob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 8 February 2013 - 15:35

Whn is the administrator replying it due date today we are still stuck

#12 phumlani

phumlani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 13:18

i am also experiencin a problem with ths AFL !i cant find the study groups.help me plz tomorrow is the clossing date.

#13 tcee

tcee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 13:28

please anyone who know how to acess this discussion thing i've done assig1 and 2 i dont know where to post i'm doing afl 1501

#14 Lukang

Lukang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 9 August 2014 - 00:37

Helo guys I am in need of a book "A Student’s A-Z of Psychology 2nd Edition" where can l find it?

#15 vt1208

vt1208

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 20:44

Psychologists aren't born become them. Become a good psychologist demanded it is really necessary to study and attend constantly seminars and trainings. They will help a master on profession in due professional level. Always it is better beginning with university education that will get good knowledges of classical and psychology also in https://essaycool.com/ arsenal of this methods or ways of practical job diversely: psychodiagnostics, psychological consultation, psychotherapy, psikhokorektion, etc. For years of training of the psychological 
specialties in higher education institution there is a personal transformation predetermining its future success as the expert. After 
it is desirable and even surely seeks to get additional education on psychological and psychotherapeutic consultation. The program which will allow to seize necessary skills, ability and experience of consultation. At a grade level to get acquainted with different types of supervisor practice, methods and skills of the effective 
professional mutual aid and also to get a personal therapeutic job. And the most important to practice consultation!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users